Roman blinds are designed from different material panels sewn together in stackable rows to form an attractive window covering. Built with modern and clean lines, Roman blinds offer a sophisticated look for any room they adorn and come in a range of colours and fabrics that pair well with your existing furnishings. Roman blinds infuse both style and practicability to your windows, allowing you to indulge in decorative prowess without compromising on appearance.
When lowered, your Roman blinds will produce a room darkening or light filtering finish – allowing you to replicate the look you desire for each room in your home. With Integrity Blinds, you have the opportunity to choose from flat-panel or soft-layered pleats.
Features of our Roman blinds include:
- Stylish and functional window treatments for aesthetic beauty.
- Use them as standalone treatments or pair them with curtains for soft window appeal.
- Mould and fade-resistant fabrics available.
- Non-flammable fabrics with simple operating mechanisms for seamless functionality.
- Evenly draped folds create an aesthetic window masterpiece.
- Superior insulation against sound, cold and heat.
Our Roman blinds are built to offer you a great degree of privacy, while encouraging ease-of-operation with different functional mechanisms based on your comfort level. The chain mechanism is perhaps the most simple – enabling you to open and close the blinds by tugging on the attached chain. You can choose from a range of fabrics and colours to resonate with the aesthetic appeal of your home